Our products for passenger car workshops includes, among other things,
• Pumps for different fluids.
• Hose reels in various designs and hose lengths.
• Accessories for hose reels such as wall brackets and service towers.
• Fluid monitoring system that measures and records all withdrawals of fluid and enables every drop filled into customers' cars to be invoiced, and can also be tracked afterwards to see that the work has been done correctly.
• Various systems for handling waste oil, from ordinary gravity drainers for emptying under the car, to vacuum systems that suck the oil directly out of the car and directly into the storage tank.
• Exhaust and extraction equipment for fumes and dust.
We have many years of experience in building workshops from the planning phase, construction, installation and commissioning.
Project Management – The Customer, Costs and Coordination in focus
Planning with customer and/or designer
Together with the customer, we go through needs and conditions, e.g. suitable layout/placement of equipment for the customer's specific workshop/premises. We also go through which necessary storage areas are needed as special rules apply regarding the storage of environmentally hazardous and flammable liquids.
Planning with customer and/or contractors and project managers
We produce drawings and demarcations between our contractor and other contractors. The boundary lines are used to achieve good coordination and a good flow during construction and to coordinate other installations in the best way, such as e.g. connection points for electricity and water.
We are actively engaged in design and construction meetings to ensure compliance with the equipment installation plans. Our contact person, who has also planned the workshop, acts as project manager to avoid deviations. Our own technicians are responsible for commissioning, testing and adjustments after installation.
Our service organization is available for service, maintenance and repair work. We offer favorable service agreements for regular service and maintenance of your facility, all to avoid unnecessary downtime and costs.
Click the links below to read more about projects we have carried out.